Is your website not doing what you want it to? Are your upcoming events all from last year? Does your email not forward where it’s supposed to? Did the one person who used to handle the site leave and you’ve got, like, just *two things* that need to be up before the holidays?
Get in touch and let’s see how I can help. No gig too small.
- Content updates
- Back end fixes
- WordPress updates
- Wix and SquareSpace clean-up
- Page and content reorganization
- Copy editing
- Logo design
- Graphics and layout for print
- Speeding up page loads
- Transferring sites between hosts
- Complete websites
- And more!
Cost vary by both the length of the job and how cumbersome the work will be. The good news is a lot of stuff that might be overwhelming to you isn’t too bad for someone who knows the technology, so many jobs will bill out at less than $50.
Yes, that cheap.
You can assume a baseline of $90/hr for longer gigs, or $60/hr if you’re a non-profit organization. You’ll always know the cost for the specific scope of work before I start anything.
A few recent jobs and their costs:
- Site and server maintenance for a self-hosted WordPress site: $30
- Improve an existing Wix site – desktop and mobile: $75 (tipped up to $100)
- Complete redesign of an HTML site: $400